Criminal Law in San Diego, CA
When you’re faced with criminal charges or an arrest, it’s only natural to feel scared and alone. If you’ve recently been charged with a crime, calm your fears and give yourself defense options by turning to the Law Offices Of Troy D. Holan, a criminal lawyer in San Diego, CA. The Law Offices Of Troy D. Holan can handle all types of criminal law cases, including:
- Drug crimes
- Violent crimes
- Sex crimes
- White collar crimes
- Juvenile crimes
You're Not Alone
Whether you’re facing a traffic infraction at the state level or have been arrested for a federal crime, the Law Offices Of Troy D. Holan is prepared to litigate your case. During your legal proceedings, the Law Offices Of Troy D. Holan will serve as your advocate and offer you ongoing support. The Law Offices Of Troy D. Holan will fight for you to receive a fair trial, challenge any evidence that is illegally obtained, and make certain that your defense is presented as strongly as possible. Additionally, the Law Offices Of Troy D. Holan will:
- Carefully investigate your case to uncover evidence
- Interview all parties involved, including police
- Bring in witnesses, when appropriate, to testify on your behalf
- Present you with defense options to help you combat your charges
- Negotiate with prosecutors to have your charges or sentence reduced, if possible
To learn more about the Law Offices Of Troy D. Holan's criminal law services, call today to set up an initial case evaluation.
Highly recommend to anyone in trouble!
I found Troy Holan on the internet after my DUI arrested. He spent almost an hour with me over the phone discussing my case. I learned so much just from that first phone conversation. Troy was not pushy about putting a contract in my face right away either. He told me to shop around if I needed to and then touch base after a couple days. I really appreciated how honest he was. Well I tried to talk to some other lawyers and I felt like Troy was the best fit. I went back to hire him and I am so glad that he took my case. Troy told me he would treat me like a partner during my entire process. I felt so involved and never felt like anything was hidden from me. Troy eventually worked out a lower wet reckless charge for me even though my alcohol level was a .11. I am so happy I hired Troy and I would recommend him to anyone else charged with a DUI.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 6:00pm|
- B.A. Political Science W/ Public Law Emphasis, University Of California, San Diego, 2011
- J.D., California Western School Of Law, 2014
- Deputy Public Defender, San Diego County Public Defender, 2014-2016
- Clinical Intern, California Innocence Project, 2009-2010
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, 2014-Present
- San Diego County Bar Association, 2014-Present
- California Public Defenders Association, 2014-Present