Traffic Law in San Diego, CA
It's hard to maintain a perfect driving record. Even the most cautious among us makes the occasional mistake. While these lapses in judgment may seem trivial, if you are cited with a traffic violation, the consequences can be costly. Don’t let a traffic ticket have a lasting effect on your record. Consult with the Law Offices Of Troy D. Holan to discuss your options for contesting your ticket. Our traffic attorneys in San Diego, CA, defend motorists’ rights. Reach out to us right away if you’re facing penalties for:
- Running a Stop Sign
- Running a Red Light
- Illegal Turns or U-Turns
- Careless or Reckless Driving
- Passing in a No-Passing Zone
- Driving without a Valid License
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Failure To Use Signals
- Not Stopping for School Buses
- Not Stopping for Emergency Vehicles
Talk to Our Law Firm about Contesting Your Ticket
Our law office specializes in traffic cases. We are dedicated to protecting our clients from the harsh fees, driver’s license points, and higher insurance rates that result from traffic tickets. Your citation will have a deadline by which you must either pay the fine or elect to contest the charge. Make sure you know your deadline, and contact us before time runs out. We’re ready to help keep your record clear.
Contact us if you have been cited for a traffic violation. We serve clients in San Diego, CA.
Highly recommend to anyone in trouble!
I found Troy Holan on the internet after my DUI arrested. He spent almost an hour with me over the phone discussing my case. I learned so much just from that first phone conversation. Troy was not pushy about putting a contract in my face right away either. He told me to shop around if I needed to and then touch base after a couple days. I really appreciated how honest he was. Well I tried to talk to some other lawyers and I felt like Troy was the best fit. I went back to hire him and I am so glad that he took my case. Troy told me he would treat me like a partner during my entire process. I felt so involved and never felt like anything was hidden from me. Troy eventually worked out a lower wet reckless charge for me even though my alcohol level was a .11. I am so happy I hired Troy and I would recommend him to anyone else charged with a DUI.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 6:00pm|
- B.A. Political Science W/ Public Law Emphasis, University Of California, San Diego, 2011
- J.D., California Western School Of Law, 2014
- Deputy Public Defender, San Diego County Public Defender, 2014-2016
- Clinical Intern, California Innocence Project, 2009-2010
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, 2014-Present
- San Diego County Bar Association, 2014-Present
- California Public Defenders Association, 2014-Present